Iced Cold Matcha Tea Recipe
Shake this up and WOW! Ready to go in 30 seconds flat.
- Scoop two almond shaped tea scoops into a martini shaker
- Fill with ice and fresh filtered water
- Pour over ice into a chilled glass and enjoy immediately
- Try ginger or lime for a tart finish
- Add brewed stevia, agave nectar or honey for sweeteners
Tips and Suggestions
Use best quality water and iced-cubes available.
For best results use Morning Matcha Organic Classic Grade, or Gotcha Matcha Cafe Grade. Adjust proportions to taste.
Matcha tea does not technically “dissolve” but rather “suspends” in liquid. After a while, the tea will float to the bottom and your brew will separate with a green pond at the bottom of your glass. The brew is still good. Just stir to refresh your drink.