Matcha As An Ingredient
Green Tea Mousse
Green Tea Ice Cream
Cafe grade matcha, or ingredient grade, is used in cooking and drink making recipes. It is stronger in taste and will hold up to sweeteners and other ingredients. Experiment with adding cafe grade matcha to yogurt shakes, milk drinks and cocktails. Use a blender for mixing with things like yogurt and ice cream. Use an electric whisk for milk drinks and cocktails. Find these and more easy and fun Matcha recipes here.
MATCHA LATTE RECIPE
- Add 6 oz of hot or cold milk to 1 teaspoon matcha and froth, shake, stir, invent...
- Then, Tweet us a picture of your creation!
Matcha In a Cup
- Heat spring or filtered water
- In cup: Add a few drops of hot water to matcha powder and mix into a paste with spoon.
- Add more hot water to paste mixture and stir. Try 1 teaspoon to 6 ounces of water. Adjust measurement to suite taste.
- Matcha is ready to drink!